Does your old pool lack the charm of when it was new? Let’s make it beautiful again!
If your swimming pool is starting to look a little “dated” to you, then you might be interested in a pool remodel or renovation. This can be a simple face-lift, or it can be a whole lot more, the possibilities are endless! Regardless of how old your pool is, it can be transformed to look like an exquisite masterpiece that will save you time and energy, and turn heads for years to come.
Renovations Aren’t Just for Swimming Pools. We Can Make Any Part of Your Backyard Beautiful Again.
Creating an outdoor oasis involves more than just changing the design or materials of your pool. Elements such as outdoor lighting, hardscapes, waterscapes and landscaping can also add beauty to your outdoor area and increase your pool’s enjoyment. The use of the right materials and design can help your pool to blend impeccably into your outdoor living space.
If you live in the Houston Area and need a pool remodel or swimming pool renovations, please contact us today so we can discuss your project further. We look forward to working with you.
Selecting a paving material for your pool decking is an important part of your overall pool design. One of the main concerns is budget. With swimming pool decking, budget is particularly important because of the large amount of square footage that is typically involved. Options for pool decking materials include the following:
- Concrete pavers
- Travertine pavers
- Natural stone
Concrete is one of the least expensive decking materials. With a little creativity, it can be a good choice. Concrete can be scored into a geometrical design and can also be stained with color. Concrete pavers can also be used. There are many types available with various color choices and patterns. Concrete pavers can be a blend of a few different colors. This blending gives a more natural appearance. Travertine pavers are another option for pool decking material. Travertine pavers are made from travertine stone that has been cut into shapes. They are similar to concrete pavers but are more expensive. Their beauty and outstanding features are striking. Another advantage is the fact that they are cool on your feet. The most expensive option for pool decking is natural stone set in mortar.
Hutchison Pool Services has been installing pool decking for clients in Houston for many years. Our pool service experts are familiar with all of the available pool decking materials and help our clients choose the best material to suit their specific needs.
In the last 10 years, the industry has made tremendous strides in minimizing the amount of maintenance required for a swimming pool. So, while you’re changing the look of your pool, you have a lot of other options too:
- Chlorine free systems such as Baquacil or Eco-Smarte
- Energy efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
- Energy efficient pumps, filters and plumbing
- Ozonators (to reduce the use of chlorine)
- Mineral systems (to stabilize the water)
- Saltwater-based chlorine generators
- Computerized automation systems
- Built-in automatic pool covers
- Robotic cleaners
On the beautification side, some of your new options include:
- Long life aggregate-based interior finishes, such as CrystalStones
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
- You can even add a built-in spa, a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature
Here’s the basic step-by-step process of renovating your pool:
- Capture the dream – first we must determine what you want your new backyard to look like.
- Design it – next we will show you computer-generated before and after photos of your backyard
- Engineer it – step-by-step plans will be established according to the complexity of your design.
- Build it – some or most of the following steps will take place, depending on your project:
- Demolition of unwanted materials (typically tile, plaster finishes and/or decking)
- “Cut-in” any new features or options (water features, In-floor cleaning, etc.)
- Install new plumbing and electrical, as needed
- Install new features and finishes
- Fill it with water and start swimming!
We’re Swimming Pool Replastering & Resurfacing Specialists
We are a local family owned swimming pool company with over 30 years’ experience in commercial and residential pool resurfacing. Your pool surface is the first line of defense stopping leaks and ads tremendous beauty to the overall look and feel of your swimming pool. A nice new pool surface also makes your old pool feel new again. We resurface any size Pool. We will work with indoor or outdoor pools, steel wall, gunite or concrete.
Hutchison Pool Services will assess your swimming pool resurfacing project, give you a free written estimate, provide references, proof of insurance, and perform the work in a professional, timely manner. Commercial pool resurfacing, residential pool resurfacing, deck resurfacing, tile replacement, and custom coping installed by the Hutchison Pool Services Company will make your pool look and feel new again without the high cost of total replacement…saving you thousands of dollars.
Save time and money, and make your outdoor space beautiful again.
To discuss pool and backyard remodeling ideas for YOUR home
Call Hutchison Pool Services at (281) 789-4584 or Fill Out Our Form.